Welcome to Standard Chartered Bank Personal loan
Standard Chartered Bank personal loan rate of interest is competitive and loan process is simple. One can
apply online to know interest rate, eligibility and required documents. Standard chartered bank offers
personal loan to meet your all financial requirements. You can check your personal loan EMI with Standandard chartered bank EMI calculator. If you need more information
regarding Standard Chartered Bank personal loan, please feel free to contact us.
Standard Chartered Bank provides personal loans at competitive rates and the loan procedure is quick and
simple with minimal documentation. Loans are available up to Rs.30 Lakhs for salaried and the current interest
rates are in the range of 13.5%-22%.
Standard Chartered bank is the India’s largest international bank operating since 1858. Standard Chartered
bank includes easy documentation and quick processing. Repayment option includes ECS (Electronic Clearing
Service) or account debit and the existing Standard Chartered personal loan can be topped up with ease.
Advantages of taking personal loan from Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard chartered bank provides a variety of loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals.
- Standard chartered bank loans up to Rs. 30 lakh for salaried employees and up to Rs. 10 lakh for
- Standard Chartered bank offers competitive interest rates on personal loans.
- In Standard Chartered bank you can take out a Personal Loan without the need for security, collateral or
Features and Benefits of Standard Chartered Bank personal loan
- Loans are available from Rs 1,00,000 to 30,00,000 depending on the eligibility, income and repayment
- The loan can be repaid over a period of 12 to 60 months.
- A processing fee of a maximum of 3% of the loan amounts and requisite documentation charges is payable
upfront. This fee will be deducted from the Loan amount at the time of disbursal.
- The loan will be disbursed within 4-7 working days post receipt of the required documents.
- No security, collateral or guarantors are required for obtaining a personal loan
Standard Chartered Bank personal loan interest charges
13.50% to 22.00%
|Loan Processing charges
2.00% to 5.00%
Documents required to process Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Identity Proof like Passport, photo pan card, driving license, votes ID card, photo ration card.
- Address Proof like Passport, telephone bill, ration card, electricity bill, driving license, life/medical
insurance policy, rental agreement, and apartment allotment letter.