Welcome to Indus Ind Bank Personal loan
IndusInd bank is an Indian new generation private bank established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. It uses a slogan said “We Care... Dil Se and We Make You Feel Richer.” IndusInd avail loans that are ranging from Rs.50,000 to 15,00,000 depending on your eligibility, income, nature of job and repayment capacity.
Features and Benefits of Indus Ind Bank personal loan
- Obtain a loan easily with simple documentation, quick processing and speedy disbursal.
- Choose a loan tenure as per your convenience ranging from 1 to 5 years
- Enjoy the convenience of doorstep service
- Get the best in class interest rates
- You need not worry about collaterals or guarantors
- Get rid of your high interest debt through 'Balance Transfer Option'
- Choose a convenient repayment option from, IndusInd Bank a/c debit or ECS from your other bank
- You can avail of loans that are ranging from Rs.50,000 to 15,00,000 depending on your eligibility, income, nature of job and repayment capacity.
- You can repay your loan over a period of 12 to 60 months
Features and Benefits of Indusind Bank Personal Loan
- A Dedicated Loan offering for women employees with more than 100 free alliance offerings , across 100 locations in India.
- Loan can be offered to first time borrowers.
- Personal Loan is also available on the basis of repayment of home mortgages, automotive loans and credit cards.
- Personal Loan is available with Individual Accidental Protect of upto 8 lacs along with Critical Illness cover of 1 lacs
- Reduce your EMI, exchange your existing Individual Loan to us. Individual Loan balance exchange offers special and exclusive benefits.
IndusInd Bank personal loan interest charges
Up to 23% p.a.
|Loan Processing charges
Up to 2.50% of loan amount plus tax
Salaried - 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 12 EMIs
Self-employed - 4% of the principal outstanding after repayment of 6 EMIs
|Loan Re-Booking / Rescheduling Charges
Rs 1000/- plus taxes per event
|Loan Cancellation Charges
Rs 1000/- plus taxes per event
|Charges for Photocopy of Agreement / Documents
Rs 250/- plus taxes per event
Rs 150/- plus taxes, Per EMI delay beyond 5 days
Eligibility for Salaried Employee
- Minimum age at the time of application should be 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity should be 60 years or retirement age whichever is earlier
- Minimum net monthly income should be Rs.25000
- Should have completed minimum 2 years in employment and minimum 1 year in the current organisation
- Should have completed minimum 1 year of stay at the current residence, if rented.
Eligibility for Self Employed Professionals
- Minimum age at the time of application should be 25 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity should be 65 years
- Minimum annual net income post tax should be Rs.4.8 lakh
- Should have 4 years of post qualification experience
Documents required to process HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- Valid Identity proof
- Valid Address proof
- 3 months salary slip
- 6 months Bank statement and recent Form-16
- Present company offer letter